Do you want to know the meaning of change and example sentences?
|Meaning||make different, alter or modify, replace, vary, mutate|
- Weather is weather events that refer to rain, sun, snow, and other daily atmospheric changes.
- The fishermen changed their hunting area because of a huddle of penguins they saw in the sea.
- They have not approved this behavior, so change it as soon as possible.
- We have to make some changes in our lives now.
- Do you really want to make these changes?
- Hello sir, I want to warn you. You cannot undo the changes you have made.