Do you want to know the meaning of increase and example sentences?
|Meaning||become greater in size or amount, rise, increment, rising, up, enhancement|
- House prices are increasing every year. It is necessary to take a hand at this now. If it goes like this, nobody will buy a house.
- I want to increase my vocabulary.
- If you want to learn French, I need to increase the vocabulary you learn.
- That is a good news, your rates increased in May.
- Due to the increase in living standards, the average human life span also increases.
- The cost of living increased significantly.
- Interest in football is increasing every year.