Do you want to know the meaning of opportunity and example sentences?
|Meaning||chance, occasion, turn, break, opening, luck, fortune, good luck|
- I think this opportunity cannot be missed. Buy it now.
- Maybe my last opportunity to get into this job.
- I didn’t want to, then I thought it was an opportunity to get out of the house.
- I’m offering you a golden opportunity, I hope you will evaluate it well.
- This is our opportunity, attack!
- This harmony gives you a good opportunity to pronounce words correctly, to easily distinguish words whose pronunciation is very close to each other.