Do you want to know the meaning of information and example sentences?
|Meaning||learned about something or someone, knowledge, info, data, instructions, notice|
- I do not think we have enough information from you.
- Please contact the secretary for information.
- Information technology is the study, design, or management of computer-based information systems.
- You can find the more detailed information about Da Vinci learning method on the internet.
- Children can find all the information they are looking for on the internet.