Do you want to know the meaning of problem and example sentences?
|Meaning||a matter regarded as unwelcome and needing to be overcome, question issue trouble difficulty cause|
- People constantly encounter problems in their lives. This is so normal.
- Problems such as an infestation can often be experienced in unwanted environments.
- What is the problem of the people with the ravens?
- After my father had solved the problem, he explained the solution.
- They haven’t been able to solve the problem yet.
- When setting up such sentences, you may often have problems with how the auxiliary verb should be placed.