Do you want to know the meaning of provide and example sentences?
|Meaning||make available for use; supply, ensure, supply, make, maintain, provision, supply, make sure, assure, insure|
- The prefix is the most important aspect that provides the meaning of the expression and allows you to understand the used tense.
- Following the news provides you to advance your vocabulary by the things they mention.
- Provides the instructions or commands to tell the computer what to do.
- The era that includes the discovery of the New World and the Americas, provided most facilities to human civilization.
- Even the most intelligent animals need a social structure to provide their essentials.
- It is not intended to provide medical, legal, or any other professional advice.