Do you want to know the meaning of dangerous and example sentences?
|Meaning||able to cause harm, hazardous, perilous, unsafe, risky, breakneck|
- He is not aware that he is doing a very dangerous job.
- Approaching this cliff is very dangerous. I don't think we should go.
- Dangerous substance codes are divided into nine classes in total.
- It is very dangerous for children to play with knives.
- It is very dangerous to swim in this sea because there are sharks here.
- The most dangerous jobs in the US include electricians, firefighters and police officers.