Do you want to know the meaning of time and example sentences?
|Meaning||period, duration, while, term, length, a point of time as measured in hours|
- What is the time?
- You should take this medicine before mealtime.
- Time adverbs describe how long and when an action occurred.
- We take advantage of the present time to describe events in temporary situations.
- At that time, nurses lived in special accommodation.
- You're wasting my time.
- We don't have much time left. We need to hit the road as soon as possible.
- I don't want to waste all of my time with the disrespectful students here.