Do you want to know the meaning of respect and example sentences?
|Meaning||esteem, regard, homage, deference, veneration, feeling of deep admiration for someone or something,|
- Everyone respected his work.
- You must do a job that will not only earn money but also be respected.
- My father certainly deserves our respect.
- Children should always respect adults, but they should also express their own opinions.
- The engineer is respected by everyone.
- Yesterday she was very disrespectful towards the teachers.