Do you want to know the meaning of clean and example sentences?
|Meaning||free from pollution and dirty, fresh, clear, neat, pure, tidy, naive, distilled, absolute|
- We cleaned the house together today.
- She needed cleaner clothes to go to school.
- Being clean is very important especially for our health.
- We cleaned up the mess.
- Keep your hands clean.
- Everyone has things to do for a clean nature.
- The impacts of COVID-19 could be considerably higher on the urban poor living in slums, who don’t have access to clean water.