Do you want to know the meaning of develop and example sentences?
|Meaning||grow and become more advanced, improve, advance, thrive, evolve, grow, flourish|
- She has developed her mathematics lesson a lot since she started school.
- I did not expect it to develop that much in 3 years.
- The storm developed into a typhoon.
- The coronavirus epidemic has not yet fully demonstrated its impact in developing countries.
- In the industrialization and competitiveness of developing countries technological talent accumulation and learning cannot be ignored.
- USA is a developed country.