Do you want to know the meaning of perfect and example sentences?
|Meaning||the best of anything or event, excellent, great, superb, ideal, unique|
- She has perfect confidence in herself.
- George has a perfect appetite. He wants to eat everything he sees.
- She achieved a perfect success in 2011 and completed the university with first place.
- Building the bridge this way takes an perfect responsibility.
- It is the perfect environment to study. We must definitely continue our work here.
- It's the perfect moment for a kiss.
- My sister got a perfect score on the chemistry section.
- They didn't leave us a perfect world, but we can leave it to our children.
- We are convinced that this job is perfect for you.
- I think her Spanish is perfect.